Urban Blue Star
A 5 star collar.
The fantastic Blue Star from the Urban collection needs no introduction. This yellow collar with blue stars and inside deserves 5 stars, but even has 6. The orange stitching and the lizard print complete this collar. And the bright colors suit every dog!
Care for Your Leather to Make it Last
- Only very strong leather is used for this leash, but also it must be regularly maintained so that it retains its quality and beautiful appearance.
- We recommend using special, colourless saddle soap for this purpose. The soap deeply penetrates the leather, keeping it supple and refreshing its natural colour.
- Apply the saddle soap in a circular motion to the leash. If the leather completely absorbs the soap, apply a second coat.
- Leather does not like saltwater!
- If your dog likes to swim in the sea, you should definitely take off any leather collars or accessories first!
What size do I need?
How to measure a Dog with a Mission collar with your own tape measure ( You will find the size charts below this text and it is very important to note that you should never measure your old collar)
To measure the correct size for a Dog with a Mission collar, you will need a flexible measuring tape. Follow the steps below to accurately measure your dog's neck circumference:
Use a flexible measuring tape: Choose a measuring tape that is flexible and can easily wrap around your dog's neck. A flexible measuring tape is ideal as it provides comfort for your dog and allows for more accurate measurements.
Place the measuring tape around the neck: Wrap the measuring tape around the widest part of your dog's neck, just below the jawline. Ensure that the measuring tape is not too tight or too loose. It should fit comfortably without restricting your dog's breathing.
Read the measurement: Make sure the measuring tape lies flat and read the measurement at the point where the end of the tape meets. This measurement represents your dog's neck circumference.
Important: Remember to always measure your dog's neck, even if you already have a collar. Dog with a Mission uses its own unique sizes, and measuring the old collar may result in an incorrect size selection.
- Check the size chart: Refer to the size chart below and locate your dog's neck circumference. The size chart will indicate the appropriate collar size for the measured neck circumference. Ensure that you select the correct size to ensure a perfect fit and comfort for your dog.
By following these simple steps and using a flexible measuring tape, you can determine the correct size for a Dog with a Mission collar.
**Please Note: These products are made to order and non-refundable. Please ensure you measure your dogs neck correctly before purchasing. We need to allow for approx 2-3 weeks for delivery.
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.