SaltyDOG® does not take any responsibility for any postage loss or postage damage to your items that may occur during the postal process.
Covid 19 International Shipping
Feb 2021Australia Post is experiencing international delivery delays in all destinations due to flight cancellations and government restrictions because of COVID-19. Australia Post is working with partner airlines and other postal operators to move items as quickly as possible. Currently there are known delivery service delays to and from many countries.
Please check their website before making your purchase - https://auspost.com.au/aboutus/news-media/importantupdates/coronavirus/coronavirus-international-updates
We do not offer pick up services
- Please allow 48 hours for orders to be processed after placing your order. Orders placed on the weekend or Australian public holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- All orders are shipped via Australia Post. International orders ship via Pack & Track International or Express Courier International (ECI) servies.
- We pack and process your order as quickly as we can. If you find that you have entered your shipping address incorrectly, contact us asap at email@example.com along with your order number and correct address as we only have a short amount of time to change or cancel an order. We send our parcels through Australia Post, if your order is an Australian order you can create an account through myPost on the Australia Post website and it is possible to redirect your package to the correct address.
- In the unfortunate circumstance that something from your order is out of stock we’ll contact you within two business days to let you know.
- Delivery charges are subject to change at any time without notice.
All local Australian and most international orders are trackable through the Australia Post website. You’ll receive an email from Australia Post containing your tracking number upon dispatch which you can them via the Australia Post website
Standard shipping times
Delivery time is usually 3-5 business days on the East Coast of Australia, 2-4 business days in WA and 5-9 business days for NT and TAS but may vary depending on the location of the customer. Isolated areas will have longer delivery times.
All standard shipping orders are sent via Australia Post E-Parcel, Couriers Please, Fast Ways and TNT and will require signature confirmation upon delivery to ensure the goods have been received. If you are unlikely to be home to sign for the goods we recommend the use of a business address if more convenient. If the goods are unable to be signed for the courier will leave a card to notify the goods were attempted to be delivered. If there are any difficulties with the arrival of your order please contact us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org
All International orders will be shipped via Australia Post Express Courier international. The service starts from $49 and varies per region and is a 5-8 day express delivery service that offers online tracking and signature on delivery.
Items sent via Australia Post will require signature confirmation upon delivery to ensure the goods have been received.
If you are unlikely to be home to sign for the goods we recommend that you use a Business address or a PO Box. All in stock items will be shipped next working day after email confirmation of order.
If there are any difficulties with the arrival of your order please contact us immediately on email@example.com
Please be aware if you are ordering for International deliveries you warrant, understand and agree to the following;
• Customers are liable for any relevant customs charges, duties or tariffs for their country.
• Customers understand that if the goods sent from us are impounded by customs, delivery charges and cost of goods will not be refunded.
• Customers understand that if the goods are returned, the customer will be charged for all shipping charges (to and from the customer) Customs policies vary widely in each country. Please contact your local customs office for further information
Please Note: All currency figures are in Australian Dollars (AUD).